- Can the school send the financial aid money directly to the study abroad program?
- If the bill for the study abroad program is due before the financial aid will be released, what can I do if I can’t pay for it out of pocket?
- What if students do not want to study abroad but want to take classes at a local institution while attending the University of Maryland?
- What can be done if I need to apply for additional financial aid?
- What If My Or My Parents’ Circumstances Have Changed Financially?
- What documentation do I need to submit for a financial aid appeal?
- There are two financial aid appeal forms mentioned on your website: The General Appeal form and Special Circumstances form. Which form should I submit?
- How do I submit the financial aid appeal documents?
- Does the University of Maryland, College Park have a financial aid deadline?
- How long will it take to receive a response concerning my financial aid appeal?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?